So excited to see so many fresh air gals heading to Whistler for a fresh air experience in the upper alpine!
Jenn will already be up at Whistler on Saturday – she will meet you at 10:00am at the Longhorn Pub in the village.
Just a few notes to confirm details for Saturday morning:
1. Meet at 8:00am at St David’s church
2. If you have your car pool already organized - please meet at 8:00amat the church to make sure everyone has a ride
3. Drive will be 1.5 hour
4. Parking in the free lot at Whistler – drive up Whistler HWY – turn right at Lormier light – go through 2 lights – parking on right
5. First two lots are free parking – lots – 3/4
6. Meet Jenn in front of the Longhorn Pub –
7. Jenn has a hiking pass – you need to purchase ticket with Jenn to get discount ticket price - $35.00??
8. Weather up top will be cool – dress in layers – gloves – sunglasses – ect..
9. Bring water/snack/sandwich – we will not stop for a formal lunch - rather eat our snack on the hillside
10. Hike will be on Whistler – Highnote Trail – and Blackcomb – we will be finished hiking by 3:30 - 4:00pm
11. We will take the Blackcomb chairlift down the mountain
12. Burgers and Beer at the base if you can stay – back at the Longhorn and or Merlins
13. For those interested – you can bring a change of clothes/bathing suit and have a hot tub at Jenn’s after burgers/beer
14. Looking forward to a wonderful fresh air day
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact Jenn anytime – firstname.lastname@example.org